20.4.12

wish wish



I thought today that it was the right time to start publishing my wish list. as you know, every fashion lover needs -well, actually it's not a necessity but a real fact instead- a wish list. and as you might know, every fashion blogger usually publish her own wish list. so, here I am, me and my wish list. the fact is that my list of cravings happens to be so extense (and it's continuously increasing... talk about a huge nightmare!!), and I also thought that I will publish one item of this list every now and then... that's all I thought today!


and the first item on my wish list couldn't be anything else but shoes. because shoes are important, and because I'm like a shoe fetishist (I guess most of you can understand my situation, huh?). so, ladies and gentlemen here you can admire the Chloe sandal by Alexander Wang. I'm not a big fan of Wang's shoes, but these sandals are a major craving on my list. oh, have you seen all the details? the different materials used? the black and orange combination? well, Wang deserve 10 e lode (A+ in Italian) for this design, Wang's a genius. and there's nothing more to say about it!


this has been a quick post, I know, but sometimes an image is way better than words, right?


have a great weekend guys, and thank you so much for reading! and I really hope you can enjoy spring, here it's raining non stop lately and I hate it...


A*

follow me on Bloglovin' | Twitter

19 comments:

  1. nice shoes! :O
    following u;)
    hope u can follow back
    http://thewild-swans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice! Amazing shoes!

    www.modebrasilis.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. I officially have shoe love - those are AMAZING!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're completely right Anna, this is a Shoe-Friday...well I like this one much more than the Chanel one...
    have a great weekend!!! xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely post: these shoes are great!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win a $60 gift card to spend on The Quiet Riot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh she's a beauty! Love all the contrasting colors...bright and vibrant...perfect for spring!

    I’m hosting 5 days of GIVEAWAYS in honor of my blog’s 2yr anniversary…would love for you to stop by and check it out!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WANT AND NEED THESE SHOEES!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, THAT is a shoe. I have a pair similar from Wang, so comfy I love them.

    Lainy
    www.hauteinhabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous shoes!!


    Check out our blog!

    xxx
    Annie & Nicole
    www.smokeycanvas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow such a gorgeous shoe! lovely blog :)

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are gorgeous shoes! Great wishlist =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    PS. If you're interested, check out my $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How a great wish! I wanna it, too! Hehe.

    Anyway, wanna follow each other sweetie?

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. these shoes are gorgeous:)

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow these are stunning!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  15. these are on my wish list too.

    www.stylingblack.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow those are really unique! In a good way haha. would love to see more on your wish list!

    <3 Zoe
    http://grandtheftthrift.com

    ReplyDelete